The Statement of Faith details our beliefs, but in a shortened form they can be stated as follows:
- Scripture Alone is the authoritative source for our faith.
- Grace Alone is the basis whereby we can be forgiven and have fellowship with God.
- Faith Alone is the means of receiving God's gracious gift of forgiveness, life, and salvation; we are called to trust or rely in the cross, the death of Christ, as the full payment for our sins.
- Christ Alone is the One who saves, through His substitutionary death on cross.
- To God Alone Be the Glory He is to receive the glory for our salvation, and our goal in the Christian life is to glorify Him.